POSITION: Cardonex Sales Professional
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Salary
SUPERVISOR: Chief Revenue Officer
Education Advanced, Inc. is an educational technology company that seeks to transform school processes by allowing educators to focus more of their time on what matters most: their students. Education Advanced Inc. is developing unique web and mobile applications that help make the job of test coordination, budget planning, and staff and scheduling more efficient.
Education Advanced, Inc. is seeking a Cardonex Sales Professional, ready to work from home with a geographically-dispersed team. Accordingly, this position requires a highly capable, self-driven individual, able to work under limited supervision but have the ability to track daily sales activities into the company CRM, Salesforce. This individual should also understand the K-12 education industry, have experience generating personal leads, experience delivering web-conference and in-person presentations, seasoned at managing B2B opportunities and have a track record of hitting their personal sales quotas.
This position will require a reliable Internet connection, and for you to have the flexibility to travel once a month (15-30%) on average.
· Education: A degree is a plus. But we care more about your track record (success & failure) and your ability to demonstrate having been a life-long learner.
· Experience: 3-5 years of administrative educational experience, or 3-5 years of B2B sales experience. Demonstrate annual quota attainment.
· Willingness: Make cold calls and generate own personal leads. Demonstrate hard work via stats and data. Take personal responsibility for generating the company’s revenue.
·Ability: Create new opportunities, manage those opportunities and generate revenue with or with or without assistance. Impeccable organizational skills, including strong time-management skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Technologically savvy in a variety of formats and areas.
·Ambition: Self-motivated and self-directed. Ability to stay focused in a work from home situation. Capable and eager to demonstrate your body of work through data.
· Experience in Educational Sales
· Formal sales training on one or more sales methodologies
· Experience with managing and tracking SaaS opportunities within the Salesforce.com platform. Proficiency with the Office 365 product suite
· Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions. Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
· Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an open sales environment
· Ability to manage a large number of prospects and opportunities simultaneously
· Skill in selling a product against direct and indirect competitors
· Prospect to build pipeline and personal relationships with prospective clients. This will include cold calls, cold emails, working conferences, etc.
· Create reliable forecasts and present pipeline status with transparency
· Consistently close deals to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
· Invest in colleagues and coach when you see an opportunity for improvement
· Help to develop and circulate best practices that will become the foundation of the team
· Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with upper management
· Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area
· Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
· Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives